Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Cookies and DNT…
*To learn more about browser cookies, including how to manage or delete them, look in the Tools or Help section of your Web browser, or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
That’s My Robot does not collect users’ web search history across third party websites or search engines. However, if a user navigates to our website via a web search, their web browser may automatically provide us with the web search term they used in order to find us. Our website does not honor “do not track” signals transmitted by users’ web browsers, so we encourage you to visit the following link if you would like to opt out of certain tracking: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
*Note that if you wish to opt out, you will need to do so separately for each of your devices and for each web browser you use (such as Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Safari®).
That’s My Robot does maintain accounts on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. While some of these platforms are themselves invasive of user privacy, we will do our best to apply the principles outlined in the rest of this policy to our use of social media. We do not make use of third-party social media badges or widgets which function as trackers.
Links to Third Party Sites
Identifiable Information Use with Social Media
In addition, when you interact with any That’s My Robot property page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc…, we may collect the personally identifiable information that you make available to us on that page or account including your social media account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personally identifiable information that we are permitted to collect by those social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your That’s My Robot account with or through a social networking service, That’s My Robot and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Site, with that social network’s users.
If you believe that this company has been provided with the personal information of a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please notify us immediately at info(at)thatsmyrobot(dot)com.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA That’s My Robot agrees to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at info(at)thatsmyrobot(dot)com.
European Data Protection Rights
If the processing of personal information about you is subject to European Union data protection law, you have certain rights with respect to that data:
- You can request access to, and rectification or erasure of, personal information;
- If any automated processing of personal information is based on your consent or a contract with you, you have a right to transfer or receive a copy of your personal information in a usable and portable format;
- If the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time for future processing; and
- You can to object to, or obtain a restriction of, the processing of personal information under certain circumstances.
To make such requests, contact us at info(at)thatsmyrobot(dot)com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, but we encourage you to first contact us with any questions or concerns.
Questions About this Policy or Access to Your Information
You may also use the contact information provided to request access or changes to your personally identifiable information; however, you will not be permitted to examine the personally identifiable information of any other person or entity and may be required to provide us with personally identifiable information to verify your identity prior to accessing any records containing information about you. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete personally identifiable information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
We update this policy in our discretion at any time by posting the amended version here or by providing such notice about or obtaining consent to changes as may be required by applicable law. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Last updated on February 13, 2022 at 10:12 am EST