- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Welcome to the exciting world of all things related to rocket science! Using our Take Flight science lab kit, children can learn about wind speed, weather, rocketry, chemical reactions and more!
- EASY TO USE: The 18 hands-on kids STEM experiments and 47 lab tools allow your kids to explore the science behind chemistry. The kids can perform amazing experiments and experiences in their own home lab! STEM kits are a fun way to work and learn through purposeful science-based play.
- LEARN & PLAY: STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provides materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: The fact-filled colorful lab and career guide is jam-packed with scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep your kid busy with fun for HOURS in the comfort of your home.
- AT HOME STEM ACTIVITIES: Our STEM Kits prepare your kid for a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) career by bringing science concepts to life through hands-on learning. Your child will learn new scientific facts and real STEM careers while having fun learning early rocket science.
Take Flight Science Kit
Explore the world of rocketry, air propulsion, and engineering! Children learn the importance of measuring wind speed, predicting the weather, and building a different types of rockets like foam rockets and balloon rockets! Our Take Flight Rocket Launchers for Kids includes 18 kids’ science experiments that will inspire them to learn about wind speed, weather, rocketry, rocket science, and chemical reactions! The activities include balancing air, the air has pressure, rising waters, air and paper, will the water rise, air trap, floating table tennis ball, table tennis ball course, build an anemometer, build a barometer, balloon propulsion, and so much more! There is 7 Science in Actions in the activity guide, which goes in-depth and uses real world example to explain science concepts related to rocket science. Using the provided 48 materials and tools, young scientists will measure wind speed, the weight of air, and water pressure. Explore air pressure and the science of flying. Observe chemical reactions and learn how to explain the results. Kids can experiment with launching the different types of rockets. Not only will the kids learn to create scientific instruments like barometers, anemometers, and more. The homemade ones are functional like the ones scientists use. Includes air pressure card, air pump, anemometer cards, balloons, candle, citric acid, clothespin, craft stick, decorative stickers, foam rockets, gloves, goggles, large measuring cup, measuring spoon, paper straws, small measuring cups, small measuring cup lid, sodium bicarbonate, table tennis ball, wooden sticks, and yarn. Customize your rocket toys with the included decorative stickers so that each rocket is unique! What we love about our STEM toy is that your child gets to be creative with their model rocket and develop STEM skills while playing with rockets. The STEM science kit brings science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while making learning fun. Send your air rockets flying high! The foam toy rockets are lightweight, allowing them to shoot up. Our air rocket science kit is a great gift for any child to play indoors or outdoors. The fact-filled colorful career guide is jam-packed with scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep your kid busy with fun for HOURS in the comfort of your home. The career guide helps navigate your child through the different careers STEM has to offer! For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping children unlock their full potential. hand2mind specializes in science kits and stem toys designed to help students learn by doing. Our offering of stem kits range from chemistry sets to rocket science kits to earth science sets and much more. From early science kits to middle school lab supplies, hand2mind has you covered with products designed to enhance learning in the classroom and the world around us. Through hands-on exploration and discovery we strive to find new ways to encourage students in math practice, literacy activities, STEM education and more!